Real Name: Karliah Le Fay
Aliases: The Cloak
Alignment: Good, Formerly Evil
Race:1/4 Human, 1/4 Fay, 1/2 Dark Elf
Goals: To fully uncover her past and stop Morgaine
Karliah Le Fay was the illegitimate daughter of Morgaine with a dark elf. Morgaine gave her away but Karliah started to notice strange things such as out of body experiences. She ran away from her foster home and joined the ranks of R.A.V.E.N., a criminal organization that deals stolen weapons and technology, hoping to use their records to find her real parents. She took the moniker, The Morrigan, the Celtic raven goddess of death and war, and served as R.A.V.E.N.'s personal assassin and thief. On discovering that her mother was the villain Morgaine, she vowed to ultimately stop her with the help of Britannia and the rest of Pantheon Gold.
Powers and Abilities
- Dark Elf Physiology
- Illusion Generation - The Morrigan can create life-like visual and auditory illusions that usually take the form of the target's worst fear. This power is known as Apator.
- Shadow Travel - The Morrigan can utilise a flight, shadow mimicry, teleportation mix. This power is known as Umbrawalking.
- Corvid Communication - The Morrigan can talk to and commuand any corvids including crows, ravens, jays and jackdaws among others. This power is known as Ravenspeak.
- Enhanced Longevity
- Astral Projection - Due to her mother's spiritual immortality ritual, The Morrigan can project her soul outside her body however this causes others around her to slowly die, in this form she can generate psychic weaponry that she can use to battle with other astral forms or wound a target's mind.
- Peak Physical Condition
- Peak Marksmanship
- Knowledge of Martial Arts
- Knowledge of Archery
- Knowledge of Parkour
Weapons and Equipment
- Bow - The Morrigan's bow is a technological masterpiece supplied by R.A.V.E.N. but enchanted with elvish and fay magic
- Arrows - The Morrigan has an abundance of arrows, some of which are technologicaly or magically altered to produce a variety of desired effect
- Knives - The Morrigan utilises knives made of an unknown black metal that can be used as melee weapons or as throwing ones
- Morrigan Suit - The Morrigan armour is both lightweight and durable allowing maximum maneuverability but still retaining some resistance to harm
- Morrigan Cape V2 - The Morrigan second cape is made of a special material that becomes as hard as metal when a certain electric current passes through it, it is also equiped with a low-level anti-gravity device which altogether allows her a more flight-like form of gliding
- Karliah is sometimes reluctant to combat her mother
- Karliah does not trust anyone and vice versa because of her dark past