Real Name: Julian Horoman
Goals: To protect the streets of London
Julian Horoman grew up in the East End of London with his abusive, alchoholic father and his emotional wreck of a mother. One day his father went too far and accidentally killed Julian's mother, Julian lashed out and in the process manifested psychic powers but not before his father managed to blind him with hot water. Julian wandered the streets alone after that and thought that the last thing he saw would be blackness until he starved to death. But he realised by telekinetically reaching out and touching everything in the area he was in simultaneously he could mimic some form of sight and later he would peer into the minds of others to gain ther sight. As he aged he trained in many martial arts and meditation techniques, he then took to the streets as Blink, a sightless sentinel who would combat anyone who abused the weak and defenseless.
Mysterious, often speaks in riddles seeing as he doesn't undertand many concepts associated with human sight, however he can be a bit of a wisecracker sometimes
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Condition - Blink can use his telekinesis to further enhance his peak physical state, using psionics to throw his punches harder, push himself forward faster and jump higher.
- Telekinetic Sense - Blink can sense his surrounding by psionically grasping onto everything in his vicinity
- Clairvoyance - Blink can look through the eyes of others
- Peak Physical Condition
- Knowledge of Martial Arts
- Knowledge of Street Fighting
Weapons and Equipment
- Staff - Blink's staff can break of every 6 inches and has 25 feet of cord running through the middle, the cord can detach at every gap in the staff meaning it can be used as a staff, batons, nuchuka, whip or grappling hook. Blink controls it with his telekinesis so he can make adjustments fitting to his needs almost immediately.